Pages

Tuesday, November 4, 2014

A Month of Gratitude

What better way to celebrate November and Thanksgiving than dedicating this month to showing my appreciation for those wedding professionals who have helped me or this blog in one way or another. I asked them to write up a bit about themselves so I can feature it here this month. For those who weren't able to send in something or who were too busy, I'll mention them in our Wedding Wednesday Weekly Roundups. If I've forgotten anyone, it was unintentional (forgive me in advance). Gratitude quotes and tips will round out this month of appreciation.
Of course, none of this would be possible without a few personal thank you's of my own. So I've included the top 10 things I am thankful for outside of work. I encourage you to do the same. In addition to being therapeutic, it might just help you appreciate some stuff you weren't aware of before.
Appreciation: My Top 10 List (in no particular order):
1) My Husband- A wonderful husband and terrific dad, I'm fortunate every day for all the things he does, love he provides, laughs he induces, and support he gives.
2) My Family- They may be a little quirky, but they're family. I'm so thankful they raised me the way they did and taught me that I could do anything. Their love is endless.
3) My Princesses- Our two very active little girls keep me on my toes and make me laugh and run daily.
4) My In-Laws- Okay. How many people get to say that? I am blessed with the best in-laws ever! Not only are they there when we need them, they create special moments every time we get together. 
5) My Health- Sure I could use a bit more sleep and a few less calories (I blame the kids), but not a day goes by that I don't appreciate my health. I wouldn't be here without it!
6) My Home- When I got married, I knew I wanted not just a house, but a home. We've slowly created one and each day I look forward to making it the cozy, warm living space I always imagined it to be.
7) My Time- It's not a lot during the day, but I appreciate the moments I get to spend one on one with each of my family members. These are the special times in life I remember most(although it's not a bad idea to write such memories down).
8) My Talents- It takes talent to be able to juggle so many things. I'm good at multitasking and time management, so I can accomplish more than it might seem possible. By no means perfect, but very thankful to have been bestowed with such gifts.
9) My Friends- We all need friendship. I have been blessed with knowing some amazing people. Each different in his or her own way, but I've learned something from every one of them. And for that, I am grateful.
10) G-d- Without my spiritual beliefs and G-d, I don't know where I would be. But I trust and depend on Him always to get me through each day. Amazingly enough He does!  

No comments:

Post a Comment