Pages

Friday, November 14, 2014

November Appreciation: Leah Moyers Photography

I was fortunate to connect with Leah Moyers nearly a year ago, when I needed a photograph for an article I wrote for Chicago Style Weddings. She was professional and reliable and her photos were fantastic. I've enjoyed working with Leah ever since. Thank you, Leah! Here's more about her and a look at some of her wonderful work. In her own words:
I'm an East Tennessee girl with a background in fine art photography. Educated in Baltimore (BFA from MICA) and Chicago (MFA from SAIC) living in Knoxville, TN- I'm a traveling wedding and lifestyle photographer available to work locally and worldwide. I am honored to be a member of the WPJA, Fearless Photographers, and a Rockstar Approved Vendor with Rock n Roll Bride. My work has been featured on Offbeat Bride, The Knot, The Bride Link, H&H Weddings, Huffington Post Weddings, Bridal Balance, The Chicago Sun Times, Chicago Style Weddings Magazine, A Bicycle Built For Two,Yes Bride, and more. 
For more information, visit Leah's website at www.leahmoyers.com
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/leahmoyersphotography
Twitter: @LeahMoyersPhoto
Pinterest: www.pinterest.com/leahmoyersphoto
Instagram: www.instagram.com/leahmoyersphotography

No comments:

Post a Comment